Wednesday, January 25, 2012

English 11th

        Some of the things that I learn in the 11th grade was how to  write a paragraph structure its helps you on your writing. That's was one of the things that I have trouble with like write a paragraph and other things that I learn about in the class was poetry poems and trying to find the poetic device .Some of the poetic device are alteration,theme, repeat ion.I learn allot more things and much more. The thing that  is missing me up in these semterser is the test I think if I study ill probably have a better chance to get a good grade and another thing is to read the book of the months and do  book review I just need to write two book review on Thursday so I could raise that  categories in my grade. My plan is to get a B+ or A- in this semester. My favorite part that I learn in the 11th grade is the huckleberry fin book I think it was a inserting book to read it’s a good book. I’ll try in second semterser to get A and B I just have to study and turn all work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment